With eTrac, all of your final mile carriers can stay on the operational system they love.
If they don’t have a system, eTrac will provide them one. A carrier’s lack of technology will no longer influence your supply chain visibility. By providing carriers who need a system with a dispatch platform and driver mobile application, you can guarantee 100% carrier compliance and complete supply chain visibility.
The eTrac dispatch system is free to final mile carriers, and:
- Allows dispatch of a single stop or a route to a specific driver
- Routes can be pre-determined by zip code and pre-assigned to a driver
- Dispatchers can review pre-assigned routes and make adjustments as needed for the day’s operation
- Stops and routes are plotted on a map to allow visual review of the work to be completed
- Complete job details including special instructions and notes are sent to the driver’s mobile device
- Appointment scheduling functions to allow recording of calls to recipient, attempts, changes in appointment times, etc.
- Complete data communication with the eTrac platform
- Tracking tools for admin staff, including the ability to see where a stop was updated or completed in comparison with the actual location where it should have taken place. If a driver completes a job before arriving at the final destination, you’ll see it
- A browser-based system accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Dispatch can be done on a laptop or desktop computer and also on a tablet or phone
- Dispatch application can be run on PC or Mac using Google Chrome browser
- Implementation, training and support for eTrac dispatch is provided by the best Customer Care group in the industry