We are always looking for amazing people to join our team.
Supply chains are undergoing tremendous change and we are leading the way in areas of connectivity and data interchange. To better grow our platform, we are adding to our team.
Many employees work remotely or are in our Alpharetta, Georgia office part time. We have a relaxed and results-oriented atmosphere. Teamwork is foremost – we will succeed, fail, and improve together.
Current opportunities include…
Full Stack .NET Developer
We are seeking a full-stack .NET developer for a major expansion and replacement of one of our existing eTrac product using ASP.NET, Entity Framework, and RESTful API’s with relation and document databases. There is front-end work, but most of the effort is API and middle to back end related.
Despite our longevity in the logistics industry, this is a new team, there is the opportunity to shape our internal processes and make a tremendous impact in the future of this effort and Datatrac as a whole. Ideal candidates will be comfortable tackling new and unfamiliar problems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work with business experts to refine requirements
- Analyze business problems and advise team on best technical solution
Skills and Expertise
- Strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Core
- Strong middle tier experience creating flexible and scalable platforms to service various APIs and front ends
- Experience with Entity Framework Core, RESTful APIs, Web Front End tools (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Familiarity with Azure, SQL Server, Git, Azure services and DevOps
Pluses: Logistics Industry knowledge and/or experience, AutoMapper, Bootstrap 4, Unit Test Writing, Azure Service Bus
Interested? Send your resume and related documents to JoinTheTeam@eTracFinalMile.com.